ProAiir DIPS is the battlefield makeup to combat extreme conditions!
DIPS holds up under extreme conditions including rain, water parks and
hot sweaty days because it's waterproof and smudge proof. This powerful formula cleans off
with liquid soap, followed by water. If your brushes or sponges dry out,
simply reactivate with another squirt of makeup. We estimate that one bottle of DIPS can be used to apply between 120-140 spider-man face paint designs when used for detail line work only.
ProAiir DIPS is a concentrated pigment, cosmetic alcohol-based,
highly durable hybrid formula created for use on skin. Unlike
traditional cake makeup, DIPS will withstand extreme conditions like
warm temperatures, sweating, water, rubbing and other activities that
would normally lead to deterioration. Although much more durable than
cake makeup, DIPS is not permanent and will dissolve naturally over
time. Use of DIPS does require some learning to perfect technique, but
the results are worth the effort! Use DIPS for line work over cake
makeup, powders, hybrid airbrush base paint or directly on skin.
You may also need: mister bottle with 91% alcohol and small plastic seal-able pallets for blending and loading brushes.
Tips for use:
- Give DIPS bottles a thorough shaking before use – burp bottles afterwards to release pressure.
- White requires more shaking; you will hear it thicken the longer you shake.
- Apply to skin that is clean of lotions, oils and dirt.
- Dispense DIPS onto a small, sealable pallet to avoid spilling and to slow the drying process.
- Thin DIPS with alcohol to achieve desired consistency and to alleviate cracking.
- Load brush from pallet, misting with alcohol as needed to thin, blend or reactivate dried makeup.
- To create new colors, combine multiple DIPS or DIPS with ProAiir Hybrid on a pallet.
- Keep DIPS sealed when not in use to avoid thickening or drying; reactivate with alcohol as needed.
- Pink may stain the skin, apply a white undertone to prevent it.
Body Painting Removal: First, lather liquid soap or baby oil directly onto the skin and and wipe off with a wipe. Liquid makeup remover will remove as well. Please avoid the use of bar soap.
Tips for cleaning brushes: Do NOT use water! Either
allow to dry naturally (reactivate with alcohol when ready to use again)
or rub LIQUID SOAP thru bristles and wipe clean with paper towel. Say
goodbye to messy water cups.