Welcome to the Creepy Creatures edition of FaceCards by Nick Wolfe. We are excited to share this tool with you to make all of your festivals, parties and private appointments just a little bit easier.
This set of cards provides a great marketing tool and offers two solutions. First, it will help you learn great new creepy designs using the step-by-step photos. Secondly, it can become a great display tool for professional face painters on the go.
FaceCards are designed so that they can be used on a display board! Use Velcro dots to stick them to a display board and you have an instant menu for clients to choose from!
Can’t quite remember how to start a design? Ask each client to bring you the Park Favorites FaceCards design that they have selected and you have an easy reference.
We hope you enjoy Nick’s Creepy Creatures FaceCards and be sure to watch for future collections!
On the back of each card you will find the name of the design and a step-by-step photos that will guide you to create that same design on your own.
The card size is 4x6 and they are printed on glossy card stock and finished with round corner edges.
We also added UV coating to protect from sun exposure.
********Please click on alternative image view to see all the faces included in this set.
• You must register with an account at our store in order to access your file. It is free service that gives you the ability to access your order listing and product downloads at any given time.
• This item is a digital copy of the physical cards that can be used on any computer and digital device.
• This purchase provides you a license for one user and cannot be transferred.
• Please respect the copyright of the artist of this product and make sure you follow this rule.
After completing your order, you may access the PDF file by following the steps below:
- Click My Account in our website’s www.shopglittertattoos.com (header menu)*.
- Log in with your email address and store account password.
- Under My Orders, click Review Orders/Track Packages.
- You’ll see a list of your previous orders. Click the Download File(s) >>> link beside your order.
- At the top of the page, click the link labeled Click Here to Download the Files You’ve Purchased.
- On the Your Downloads… page, click on the file name to download the file.